Want to let job-seekers in your community know what a wealth of resources and services your library has to offer? Use this “Chart Your Course” marketing toolkit recently added to WJIL as a part of the Workforce Resources collection. Here is a sneak peek at what you’ll find. For the full story and resources follow the links.
- Why it’s important to make sure that your community knows what your library has to offer.
- Ideas for setting achievable and measurable goals and objectives as well as a quick survey to help you identify new opportunities to raise awareness.
- How to find the story and develop the key messages and talking points.
- Outreach strategies for a number of key groups and tips on how to sustain your efforts.
- A wealth of customizable ready to use graphic templates such as bookmarks, flyers, graphics, etc. that can be used in reaching job-seekers. All assets are branded with the marketing slogan “Chart Your Course – The latest news about Jobs and Careers is always at Your Library.”