The ILLINET/OCLC Department of the Illinois State Library is pleased to present upcoming workshops covering a variety of subjects. These workshops are being presented in the NEW WebJunction conferencing system, Wimba. Wimba allows you to stay in the comfort of your own library and use your computer to access a variety of workshops designed to help you succeed.
To maximize the efficiency of the system, you will need a headset and microphone ~ but you also have the ability to text message your questions in to the presenter. Here is the calendar for the next few months. Please feel free to contact ILLINET/OCLC Network Coordinators Debra Aggertt 217.558.1945 William Echelbarger 217.524.6313 for a quick demonstration or suggestion for future workshops.
Registration for these workshops is via the ISL CleO.
- Date: January 31 Topic: Copy Cataloging with OCLC’s CatExpress
- Date: February 5 Topic: Introduction to FirstSearch
- Date: February 13 Topic: Beginning WorldCat Resource Sharing
- Date: February 20 Topic: Cataloging with the Connexion Browser Interface
- Date: February 21 Topic: Advanced WorldCat Resource Sharing
- Date: February 29 Topic: Cataloging with the Connexion Client Interface