Getting the Right Grant Just about all libraries could use some extra funding these days, and the right grant can make a huge difference in the programming and resources you can offer your community. But if you’ve never done it before, the whole process of finding the right one for your situation, navigating the application process and writing a compelling case can be daunting. The Grant Writing Basics course will walk you through all the critical steps from finding a grant source, understanding the commitments required, writing and submitting, and finally beginning to implement.
This tutorial will cover each phase in the grant writing and submission process:
- Focus on Library Priorities
- Develop the Grant Project
- Research Funders and Find Appropriate Grants
- Write the Grant Proposal
- Implement, Evaluate and Continue the Process
After completing this course, you will understand the following objectives:
- Understand the basic process of grant work
- Realize the importance of planning for grants
- Recognize the steps involved in project development
- Be encouraged and have the confidence to know that YOU can do it
To register for the course visit: Getting the Right Grant – Grant Writing Basics on WebJunction Connecticut
NOTE: After you enroll, you will receive an additional email with special LE@D login information within 3 business days. If you do not receive the message, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. After completing the course, click the Launch button on your My Courses page and follow the instructions to record completion.